- Anything from Out of Print Clothing. They have shirts, journals, tote bags, journals, and ebook covers featuring the cover designs of classic books (I own the Gatsby sweatshirt, which I wear approximately once a week. It's the warmest thing ever). Check them out here.
- The Writer's Toolbox, by Jamie Cat Callan. Comes complete with first lines like "It wasn't so much that I had been blind to the truth, but that I had seen the truth differently," and more weird prompts. The Amazon page.
- Novel Teas. English Breakfast tea bags with quotes from T.S. Eliot, Dr. Suess, and others on the tags. Perfect to consume while reading or writing. Caffeine can be found here.
- Demeter Fragance's paperback perfume. I don't care if it's silly. Books smell like heaven. http://www.demeterfragrance.com
- A personal library kit. This way you can lend your books to others complete with card catalogue and due date stamp. Go buy it for me.
- Journals/notebooks. One of my personal obsessions. Barnes and Noble usually has really nice ones.
- BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS (obviously).
The internet has more ideas for you here: http://pinterest.com/mental_floss/gift-guide-bibliophiles/