Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thursday with AMAZING News

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate the fact that... VERONICA MARS IS GOING TO BE MADE INTO A MOVIE. I could not stop freaking out when I heard. My legs were shaking. I couldn't finish a sentence. I squealed.
If you follow anyone amazing at all, you probably already know this fact.
As a writer, I have to appreciate the beautiful craftsmanship from Veronica Mars.
The Dialogue!
The Wit!
The Relationships!
I don't have time for a real post, so I will leave you with one bit of advice (you can thank me anytime): Watch Veronica Mars. All three seasons (you can skip the last episode of season three because we all know it did not end correctly). I don't care if you have already seen it. Watch it again. New comer? Watch it! Watch from a writer's POV.