Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Kindlegraph?

So one of the biggest problems with eBooks is the fact that, should you read a book and love it and practically inhale the words and know you'll cherish and adore them til the end of time, and then happen to meet the author...the author can't sign your book.

Except it seems like that might be changing as well.

Enter Kindlegraph. Something I discovered, oh, this morning, and I'm already insanely confused and fascinated. With Kindlegraph, you can use your twitter account to request an author's signature for one of their books, and blammo, receive a new document on your Kindle with the author's signature and inscription...

Okay, so I'm giving it a shot. Kindlegraph, that is. I made a page--http://kindlegraph.com/authors/KierynNicolas--where you can request signatures for each of my two novels (and my short story). Give it a try, and let us know what you think!

Thoughts? Are Kindlegraphs an acceptable replacement for ink-and-paper signatures?

Kieryn
www.kierynnicolas.com