Saturday, November 26, 2011

Saturday Speaks About Snapshots

Or: Alliteration is STILL fun.

I love pictures. Now, I'm not a great photographer (partly my camera really sucks, but partly I'm just not a very good photographer) but I really do love pictures.

I'm not always a very visual person, so I like having photos that make me think of my WIP, either in atmosphere or subject. To me, it's kind of like how each of my books has its own playlist.

Spyder:



























Berserk:




























Scream My Name (it's about banshees...):
































So what have we learned? That photo posts like this take a long time, I have a TON of We Heart It photos, and I really like Taylor Swift.

Tell me your thoughts now, okay? I'm going to go collapse in an exhausted pile.

Peace and cookies,
Laina