Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wednesday Runs Short on Time

I haven't been writing or revising at all lately. Mostly because I'm having trouble finding the time and motivation to work. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays, I work all day or all afternoon/evening. Then other days I might be doing stuff with people (GASP A SOCIAL LIFE), or homework. Mostly homework.

And for the past two weeks, I have not gone to bed earlier than 1 AM. And then I wake up at 6:30. It's a wonderful life (actually, I love that movie. Look at allllll these parentheses I use). Anyways, usually then, I am far too exhausted to write. Or revise.

I think this happened to me last year, too. And I ended up not truly revising until May, when I was out of school/not doing anything in school. Except, I really don't want that to happen again this year. I want to be PRODUCTIVE.

Seeing as I have not found a way to make time for writing, who wants to lend me some suggestions, tricks, and tips?

Short post is short. But it's a Wednesday and I have a psychology test to study for.