Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wednesday Loves Fall

So, I have a challenge for you guys. I want you to write me something (story, poem, song, whatever) about fall. Why? Because I love fall. If you're a daring soul who decides to take me up on this, I'd love to see what you've written. Post in the comments or send me an email at cfs14@scasd.org. Here's the catch-- it has to include one of these things:

✦ a spilled cup of tea

✦ exes accidentally meeting in a graveyard

✦ a boy who can't stop raking leaves

✦ a favorite sweater with a hole in the elbow

✦ hot chocolate & a walk through the woods

✦ a ghost haunting a Homecoming dance

✦ an oak tree

✦ a talking raven

✦ a book with the last ten pages missing

✦ a power-outage

✦ a Bon Fire


I will write something too, just to be fair. I'll post a link to it on here next week. Good luck.


Caroline