Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wednesday is BACK!

...and late at it. (My apologies. Things got a little crazy and tense at home before I left for work XD)

Or, also, I suppose you could say Wednesday is NEW.

I'm KT and I'm the new blogger for Wednesday!! Here's a little bit about me:

-I'm a high school senior. I graduate in May and am going to be majoring in English (with a concentration in creative writing) in the fall. Don't ask me where, because I'm still trying to figure that out.
-I wrote my first book when I was in first grade. It's about a blue snake.
-I work at a library.
-I blog at Just Left of Imagination Avenue and my twitter is @thatwritergirl7

I'm super excited to be here and to start 'really' blogging with the YA Lit Six. And I hope you're happy to have me XD

Well, I need to stop being lazy and do homework and revise. It's hard to get back into gear over a break when you were lazy.

Were you guys all lazy over break, too? Or were you unlike me and super productive?