Saturday, February 25, 2012

Saturday on Not Writing (With Pictures)

Or: Haven't I written this post before?

Remember last week when I talked about how much trouble I had finishing my book/short story/long story/thingie Christmas Wars?

Guess what?

No, really guess.

...

...

No, the weasel isn't wearing pants. Why would he be???

...

...

...

I FINALLY FINISHED IT.


*wipes sweat off brow*

Seriously, that thing tried to kill me. A lot. Seriously, I can't even brain anymore. I also forgot it was Saturday again. (I'm really bad for that. Sheesh.)

So, if you've been around for a while, you'll know I'm not the type of person who writes everyday. It just doesn't work for me and there are probably about five blog posts in our archives where I talk about why it doesn't, but basically... I'd go crazy.

Since I finished this draft, I'm taking a bit of a break. I always do after a big draft of any type. Things that I've been doing involve:

- Sleeping

- Reading the magazines I've been denying myself and soon a whole lot of books once I can brain again.

- Possibly dancing like this:


- Reading the rough (rough, rough, rough, rough) copy of SMN and sobbing to KT that I didn't know how to fix it so she could have it.

- Watching movies with KT. Most recently the first three Land Before Time movies.

- Watching movies without KT. (Like I said, I'm a bit brain-dead.)

- Tweeting.

- Forgetting to blog and coming up with last minute blog posts like this!

Peace and cookies,
Laina