Or: Haven't I written this post before?
Remember last week when I talked about how much trouble I had finishing my book/short story/long story/thingie Christmas Wars?
No, really guess.
No, the weasel isn't wearing pants. Why would he be???
I FINALLY FINISHED IT.
*wipes sweat off brow*
Seriously, that thing tried to kill me. A lot. Seriously, I can't even brain anymore. I also forgot it was Saturday again. (I'm really bad for that. Sheesh.)
So, if you've been around for a while, you'll know I'm not the type of person who writes everyday. It just doesn't work for me and there are probably about five blog posts in our archives where I talk about why it doesn't, but basically... I'd go crazy.
Since I finished this draft, I'm taking a bit of a break. I always do after a big draft of any type. Things that I've been doing involve:
- Reading the magazines I've been denying myself and soon a whole lot of books once I can brain again.
- Possibly dancing like this:
- Reading the rough (rough, rough, rough, rough) copy of SMN and sobbing to KT that I didn't know how to fix it so she could have it.
- Watching movies with KT. Most recently the first three Land Before Time movies.
- Watching movies without KT. (Like I said, I'm a bit brain-dead.)
- Forgetting to blog and coming up with last minute blog posts like this!
Peace and cookies,