Wednesday, July 28, 2010

HAPPY WEDNESDAY NINJA-KICK


Name: Jordyn

Age: 20, which means I'm definitely the oldest in the group, basically the big sister. Hiya.

Website: It's a YA book blog, http://tencentnotes.wordpress.com

Published? Though I'm still in the hoping-to-find-an-agent stage of things, I have been published in various other places. Like this essay I wrote when I was sixteen that ended up in a book called Red: Teenage Girls Write About What Fires Up Their Lives, edited by Amy Goldwasser. I also get to do occasional guest posts on IHeartDaily, and have had a few articles published on the Huffington Post. (This is my latest one. It was published yesterday. It's about friends, except not in a nice way. "BFF, WTF?")

Am Writing: Currently it's a contemporary YA (which, incidentally, is the genre I always write in) about two sisters, a pie shop, a barn, and various other things. I'm writing it in multiple POV, with both sisters as narrators, and it's sort of killing me so far. BUT I WILL PREVAIL. *does ninja-kick*

(This post is kind of boring, isn't it? I should spice it up with some PIRATE SONGS.)

ALSO I QUITE ENJOY THE TWITTER. YOU SHOULD FOLLOW ME IF YOU DON'T ALREADY.