Wednesday, September 8, 2010

WEDNESDAY FAKE OUT.

You guys, I apologize. It's 9:30 Tuesday night, I'm in a post-Mockingjay haze still (I finished it Monday), and besides that my head is a serious mess right now. Trust me, nobody wants to read anything I would have to say right now.

So instead I'm just going to do a linksy-roundup, because there have been some really awesome posts in the YA-litosphere lately.

First, this, by Hannah Moskowitz, asking What are we doing to YA? And by "we" she means us. The internet people.

Next up is Ally Carter's decidedly more uplifting take on the online YA community. I'm not sure if it was meant as a reply to Hannah's post or not, but here it is, the crazies.

Also, the fabulous Sarah Ockler has two fascinating posts up. This one, about killing our fiction with reality, and a great Mockingjay discussion for anyone who's read it. (Even if, like me, you disagree with her and absolutely loved the book.)

And just in case you've missed it, Adele from Persnickety Snark talks about what bothers her in YA romance.

Once again, I'm really sorry about this fake out post. Next week, I swear, I'll have something better.