Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday is Restoring Normality

I do quite feel like I've been stuck in the improbability drive for a while. Lately I'm not quite sure what I'm doing next or where I'm going and it makes me really busy. Which is why I have not posted in a thousand years. I'm quite sorry about that. But I AM RESTORING TO NORMALITY. My schedule should be settled down now, thank goodness.

This is what I've done in the past couple weeks: finished high school, taken three AP tests that I HOPEFULLY passed, traded off TV shows with my brother (we show each other some of our favorites), been to a bajillion parties, rode a motorcycle, got my cartilage pierced (I'm such a rebel lately), oh... GRADUATED (not as exciting as I thought it would be), working, and today, I got my first traffic ticket. Sigh.

And apart from the three essays I wrote on my AP English test on Wednesday, I have pretty much wrote nothing as of late. But there are things and I will update soon on that. Plus, with normality restored, I should have time to finally do writing related things! XD

This post doesn't have a theme. Just catching you guys up on what I've been doing and why I haven't been around. I shall have a themed post up next week and sorry for being absent! I've missed this!

Toodles.