Friday, December 10, 2010

Motivation

Motivation is something I lack in writing 80% of the time. I've tried the BIC (Butt in Chair) method and it just doesn't work. Write or Die (which is amazing) only makes me write up until the first 500 or so words and then I just stop caring. It is very hard for me to get motivated to write (and do homework). What do you all use for motivation? There are some people that I know who are just naturally motivated to write. But for those of us who need a little motivation- any suggestions?

I'm thinking that why this is happening is that maybe I haven't found the right novel. I don't really know.

I do have like... 10 different ideas floating around in my head at the moment, so I may start writing one of them.

This is so short because I have mounds and mounds of homework (sorry!)