Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Steals Thursday's Post...

...or maybe vice versa, because I had been planning to do this for a week now XD Funny how this turned out, but I'm going to share a couple songs from Society Road's playlist today! (By the way, update on the revising -- I'm 25 pages in. Out of 225. So! 200 more to go!)

Alright, Society Road has one of my favorite playlists and so I'm going to share a couple of my favorite songs from this favorite playlist. Some just fit the characters, tone, and mood--just the overall book in general--SO WELL. So here goes.

1. Changed by You by Between the Trees. You know how couples have 'their song'? This is definitely Ember and Devin's song (they actually have two "songs," but this was the first).

2. Distance by Christina Perri. Their other "song" ;)
3. I Wish I Was a Punk Rocker by Sandi Thom. I'm not exactly sure how this song really fits into my WIP, but I love it, and something about the melody, harmony, and mood of the song remind me of Ember. And I just love the song apart from it being on the playlist.
4. The Graveyard Near the House by The Airborne Toxic Event. One of my favorite bands! They actually have another song on the playlist, too, which is worth looking up--All I Ever Wanted. Anyways, this song is on the playlist just because of the pure sound of it and the meaning of the song fits a bit.


Well, I hope you enjoyed these songs! Share some of your WIP's playlist songs below? I love listening to new music.