Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wednesday Went On A Scavenger Hunt

First off, let me apologize for not posting last week. I have this really cute habit where I completely forget what day it is when I'm not in school. This week, I'm at the beach, but I love you all so much, I'm taking a break from building sand castles/fairy villages/pools for the ever-present toddlers that seem to follow me around. I'm vacationing at the beach with my extended family-- 16 aunts and uncles, 22 cousins, and 6 first cousins once removed. It can get a little crazy. Tonight we decided to have a scavenger hunt around the town for all the cousins. Needless to say, the neighbors did not appreciate our music video making, chanting, sprinting, and jaywalking. There were only minor injuries and my team did not win, but we didn't lose either, which is pretty impressive considering the fact that we were the only team with a member that was under two years old.

Good: We all got free ice cream.
Bad: One of our neighbors threatened to call the police.


I am at the beach, on vacation from my problems. Next week I won't be able to blog because I'm out of the country, but I'll try to give you an update on my traveling (and writing) at some point.

Sincerely,

Caroline