Monday, October 25, 2010

Creating an Online Presence

Something I've been thinking about lately...unpublished writers, do you ever think about the online presence you're making? Do you blog because you just want to talk about writing or because you want to network or just hope that maybe an agent will stumble across your blog? Do you think about the part it'll play after you become published?

For me, it's a little bit of everything. I write about writing because I want to connect with other writers. I read tons of blogs on writing and I figure, why not share my opinion in case it can help someone else? But, I'm also creating another blog/website in the hopes of getting my name out there. I don't expect to get an agent based on a blog - that's crazy. I do think that it will be beneficial to me in the long run, though.

What about you?

Harmony