Friday, October 15, 2010

I Write Like

Have you seen the website I Write Like? You post a part of your WIP or anything you've written and it tells you what famous writer you write like.

I've done parts of several of the different books I'm working on or completed and have gotten Chuck Palahniuk several times, which I think is interesting...I've never really read any of his full books (I've really wanted to, though) so I don't know how accurate it is, but I'll roll with it. Fight Club is one of my favorite movies.

I'm probably going to borrow a book from a friend called Lullaby by him, which sounds fantastic. Kind of like The Ring but in poem form (these children all read the same poem before they died.) I'm really hoping he's a good writer or I'll totally dismiss these test results.

Head here and let me know what your results are!