Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saturday is Falling Apart

Or: Are you guys doing NaNoWriMo?

Just in case anyone doesn't know that, NaNoWriMo = National Novel Writing Month. You can find out more information here.

This is a pretty common question on twitter these days. My answer is: I don't know yet. I am currently 23K into #TheGenieBook. But a friend of mine REALLY wants me to do NaNo with her, so my "plan" (read this as: insane idea) is if I finish #TheGenieBook by the end of October, I'll do NaNo. I do have an idea for something I could write for it, but if I'm not finish #TheGenieBook, I don't want to stop in the middle and start something else, you know?

So, if you're keeping track, that will mean I'm trying to finish three books in less than six months.

AKA I'm trying to kill myself.

On top of that, tomorrow is Thanksgiving (technically Monday, but my mom works Monday) so I'm making a full turkey dinner for the first time ever. Which I'm mildly terrified of, but it'll be okay! Right?

So that's where I am right now and that's why this is all I'll be writing today. I'm a little exhausted right now :P I promise next week I'll have a better post.

But tell me now, are you guys going to do NaNo?

Peace and cookies,
Laina